Spartan Weekly Update - Oct. 12-16
Home of the Spartans
PSAT Testing All 9th-11th- Wednesday, 10/14 Reminders
WEDNESDAY, October 14, 2020
What to Bring on Test Day:
· Two No. 2 pencils with soft erasers (NO PENS OR MECHANICAL PENCILS)
· Acceptable calculator (listed below)
· Snacks and water (lunch will be AFTER test administration)
· Extra batteries and/or a backup calculator
What NOT to Bring on Test Day:
Electronic equipment including cell phones, personal computing devices,
cameras, timers, audio players/recorders, digital watches including
smartwatches that can be used to record, transmit or receive information
Highlighters, rulers, earplugs, dictionaries or other books, pens or colored
pencils, pamphlets, and papers of any kind, including scratch paper.
· All scientific calculators are acceptable.
· Any four-function calculator can be used (though not recommended).
· The following is a list of approved graphing calculators:
PSAT E-Learners Test Site Locations
- E Learners should arrive on campus no later than 8:25 a.m.- Front Entrance of School
- Students will report to their homeroom- please look for your Homeroom Classroom number on your Canvas. Signs and Administrators will be visible on campus for students needing assistance
- Lunch will NOT be provided for E-Learners
- Transportation will NOT be provided for E-Learners
- Testing will end by 1 p.m.