The Raider Report
December 15, 2015
Happy 3rd week of advent! We are just about half way through the school year! Wow…where has the time gone! The 2nd quarter will be ending on Friday and I know all students are doing their very best to end the quarter on a high note.
I also want to thank all of our families for a wonderful first semester! We have had many events and activities and they have all been great successes. You are what helps to make All Saints special! May you all have a blessed Christmas holiday and safe travels for those that are traveling over the break.
Wishing you all a prayerful advent season!
Jesse Tree Advent Christmas Play Program
Thursday, Dec. 17th, 6:30pm
All Saints Catholic Church Parish Hall
- Safe Environments Class-Please CLICK HERE to see the Diocesan Safe Environments Training Calendar. VOLUNTEERS FOR ALL SCHOOL AND CHURCH EVENTS MUST BE SAFE ENVIRONMENTS TRAINED FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL YOUTH. WITH SEVERAL SCHOOL EVENTS COMING UP, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN COMPLIANCE, OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO VOLUNTEER.
- Choir-Choir will be released early from practice this week due to the Winter Showcase of the guitar and piano classes. For more information about Choir, please contact Mr. Murillo, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Mrs. Azpeitia, email@example.com
- Christmas Program- The Christmas Program will now take place on Thursday, December 17th @ 6:30pm in the Parish Hall.
- Noon Dismissal-Friday, December 18th will be a noon dismissal day. There will be NO EXTENDED CARE
- Christmas Break-Christmas break is December 21st-January 4th. Have a great holiday break!
Many thanks for the support of HSO this semester!
Kuddos to Mrs. Estrada for a wonderful book fair! The book fair is now closed and we nearly doubled our revenue from last year. This will help ensure that even more new books and resources will be coming to the library next semester!
Congratulations to Miss Romo! As you may have noticed, the teacher's classroom doors have been even more festive this advent season because they competed in an Advent door decorating competition. Anonymous judges went through both buildings last week and voted on their favorite door and the winner is....Miss Romo! Congrats again!
News from our Development Director
Please check out the Annual Fund Video below. We are making our last push for year end giving to help us reach our Annul Fund Goal of $11,000 for the year! No gift is too small! If you would like to make a donation, simply stop by the school office, or click the DONATE button on the school homepage.
What we need...
- Boxtops, Caprisuns, & Coke Tabs (turn in to classroom teacher)
- ART CLASS-Mrs. Hooper is in need of the following items for art class for our students. If you are able to help, we'd greatly appreciate it.
- Oval pan watercolors
- 9 x 12 construction paper (all colors)
- 18 x 24 construction paper (all colors)
- Wiggle eyes
- Craft sticks
All Volunteers must be approved and in good standing with the Safe Environments Program. If you have a workshop certificate that needs to be turned in, please drop it off in the office.
1st Grade-Rivas-Perez, Maytee, 12/18
6th Grade-Munoz, Jesus, 12/20
4th Grade-Hernandez, Julian, 12/20
5th Grade-Rios, Naydalyn, 12/21
8th Grade-Vargas, Alondra, 12/28
2nd Grade-Espinoza, Adrian Jr., 12/29
2nd Grade-Resendiz, Savannah, 12/31
4th Grade-Olivares, Getsemani, 01/01
6th Grade-Salazar, Jesus, 01/02
5h Grade-De La O, Camila, 01/03
4th Grade-Chavarria, Angela, 01/04
PK3-Serrano, Michael, 01/04