Summer Term Wrap Up & Fall Planning
End of Summer Reminders & School Term Enrollment News!
Summer Term Ends July 30th!
Happy July TA&A Families!
We have loved working with your student this Summer!
Here's your End of Summer Term Reminders & School Term Booking Details:
- July 1st - Billing for all July lessons will be processed
- All Accounts MUST BE ZEROED OUT to Enroll for the School Term.
- School Term Booking Opens July 11th - See Below for Details & Instructions.
- Summer Term lesson times DO NOT CARRY OVER to the School Term. You MUST PICK A NEW TIME.
- No Lessons - August 1st - 7th
- School Term Lessons begin Monday, August 8th
If you have any questions about any of these, don't hesitate to reach out to myself or Ms. Gaela!
School Term Enrollment Periods
The Student Portal will be opened at 10:30 AM for students based on their current Status with us. Please use the guide below to determine when your Student Portal Access will Open Up.
- Multi-Student Families currently attending Summer Term lessons - July 11th
- Individual Students currently attending Summer Term lessons - July 12th
- Students not currently attending Summer Term - July 16th
- New and incoming Students - July 18th
Important Reminders About School Term Enrollment!
- ALL LESSON TIMES ARE RESET.
- ALL LESSON TIMES MUST BE BOOKED THROUGH THE STUDENT PORTAL.
- ALL LESSON TIMES ARE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.
- SELECTED LESSON TIME WILL BE RESERVED FOR AUGUST 8TH, 2022 - MAY 27TH, 2023.
- TIMES WILL MOVE FAST.
- TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR PRIORITY CALENDAR ACCESS Period - TIMES OPEN UP TO ANY NEW STUDENTS ON July 18TH!
Please use the button Below to Preview Teacher Schedules for the School Term.
- Invoices are issued on the 1st of each month for that month's lessons.
- A Card on File is REQUIRED for all accounts and will be used for Auto-Draft payments on the 1st of each month.
- Invoices are Due Upon Receipt
- Invoices NOT PAID IN FULL by the 10th of each month will incur a $10 Late Fee & lesson time may be forfeited.
- Teacher Cancellations are NOT BILLABLE. If known before the 1st, you will see a $0 charge on the invoice. Teacher Cancellations after the 1st will be credited on the NEXT invoice.
Semester Invoices are issued on the 1st Monday of the Semester and will list all lesson dates your student is booked for. Any changes made after the Date of Issue WILL NOT be reflected on that invoice and may necessitate an End of Semester Invoice for any charges in excess of your original payment amount.
Attendance Policies & Reminders
- Same Day Cancellations ARE BILLABLE regardless of circumstances
- Advance Cancellations are NOT BILLABLE & will be credited on your NEXT invoice.
- Students Missing 3 or more consecutive weeks will be REMOVED from the schedule and their time Forfeited to a wait list student.
- We require a 2-Week Withdrawal Notice, these two weeks ARE BILLABLE.
Please click the image to the Right for a fully detailed description of all policies.
School of Music Management Team
M-F 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Sat 10 AM - 5:30 PM
Gaela Renee Hall
Office: (469) 296-6007
M-Th 2:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Sat 11:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Program & Curriculum Coordinator