Beneath The Tuscan Sky
Women's Wellness Retreat
June 14--21, 2015
A one-of-a-kind experience
Let the magic wrap you like a warm hug
And the views: on one side is Lago Tresimino with its sunlight-on-the-water views and on the other--a picture perfect panorama of vineyards, olive orchards, villages and rolling hills that might be justified in thinking it's a painted scrim.
The Villa has a special charm that I'd never felt before
Each room has a deluxe private bath. Whether it's hand painted tiles, a stainless steel claw foot tub, or vintage furnishings, the regal touches will welcome you home.
14 ft ceilings throughout, antiques from all over the world, and Anna, the owners flair for Italian style...ah yes, you'll settle right in.
Relax and enjoy:
- Fresh pressed juice on the veranda overlooking the rolling hills, vineyards, and olive orchards of Castiglione del Lago.
- Mind/body yoga in the shade of the Villa's own olive orchard.
- A bike ride along the Italian countryside for a special lunch at the quaint Picola Trattoria Guastini.
- Ancient Roman hot springs in a nearby town (you'll not find this on the internet, known only to locals).
- A trip to Cortona (yes, it's more beautiful than in the movie) for lunch, shopping and a visit to an Etruscan well dating back to 400BC.
- Daily fitness training, body conditioning, and meditation.
- A cooking class on Italian specialties from our chef Rosanna Urbinati
- Fresh, organic, on-program whole food meals
Pleased with what I saw and felt:
Rosanna will teach us about authentic Italian cooking.
You won't believe how she prepares this.
She's just the best:
I miss her. I get hungry just thinking about next June!
A few particulars:
For any other information contact Loa (818) 399-5345 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This event will sell out. As of 7-25-14, I have nine spaces available.