Mable Woolsey Weekly Update
Week Of July 30, 2023
Principal: Mrs. Jodi Keever
Mission and Vision
Mable Woolsey Vision Statement: We will build a nurturing community of life long learners while fostering opportunities for social, emotional, and academic growth to ensure that we help create productive members of society.
Mable Woolsey Mission Statement: We will provide a safe and stimulating environment. We will nurture a rigorous and adaptive learning community. We will support a child's natural desire to learn. We will inspire students to discover their fullest potential.
A Note From the Principal
At Mable Woolsey all of our staff members are working hard to get the school ready for students. We are so excited for an amazing 2023-2024 school year!
I am very happy to be back as the principal of Mable Woolsey for my second year. We had a wonderful school year working together last year, and I am so happy to be a part of this community.
Please make sure to check over all of the information below so that you can be prepared for the start of the school year.
Welcome Back Newsletter
Helpful Registration Tips:
- Skyward Registration works best on a computer or laptop.
- There is no option to click PALS for after school. Please email our secretary Trudy Godde at email@example.com if your child will go to PALS after school this year.
- For the step that asks about whether you would like your child to have an email or not, please click yes. If you do not click yes, then your child cannot log into a Chromebook or iPad. The Student Online Personal Protection Act, or SOPPA, is the student data privacy law that regulates students' covered information by school, the Illinois State Board of Education, and education technology vendors. Your child's information legally will not be shared outside of the district.
- Please make sure to click who you approve to pick up your child in your emergency contacts.
- If you do not pay online, please make sure to go back online and pay or drop off a check or cash to Mable Woolsey.
State Health Requirements for Registration
School Supply Lists
Preschool students only need to bring a regular full sized backpack. All other supplies are provided through our preschool grant.
Preschool students can bring a water bottle each day. Preschool students also receive free breakfast, snack, and lunch for full day preschool.
Backpack Night/Meet and Greet
Knoxville CUSD 202 Illinois App
Blessings in a Backpack
We still are raising money so that we can continue the program for many years to come!
If you would still like to donate money check out the link below! After clicking the link make sure to enter our school name, Mable Woolsey Elementary, and the money will go to our school.
Here is the address to mail donations to-
Please make out all checks to “Blessings in a Backpack” and send to the following address:
Blessings in a Backpack Lockbox
P.O. Box 950291
Louisville, KY 40295
*If you’d like to designate your support to help feed children at a current program site, please include the program’s name on the check’s memo line.