Career Development Project
By: Alyssa Ledbetter
Traveling has always been an interest for me, it's something that I love to do.
For as long as I could remember I've always been interested in sports. For about 3-4 years I played softball, but quit my 4th grade year because I didn't enjoy it anymore. Starting up in 4th grade I got interested in volleyball and played ever since. For volleyball I never played "competitively" until sixth or seventh grade.
Holland Code - IRS ISR ARS ASR
Intrapersonal Strength - Artist and Actor.
Musical Strength - Music Camp Counselor.
2. Build or buy my own dream house.
3. Write a children's book
My top three work values are;
1. Help others and society.
2. Take risks and challenges
3. Work for a good cause
Outside of school, my activities include attending youth and church, taking pictures, and being able to watch an entire TV series in less than a week.
Ways to Improve
1. Always saying focused and don't get distracted too easily.
2. Don't give up at the first sign of trouble or failure.
3. Don't automatically assume something without figuring out the whole situation.
It's all good
1. I'm really funny so I can always make someone laugh.
2. I'm always nice to people because it's worth my time bringing someone else down.
3. I always believe that everything happens for a reason and that something good will come out of it.
2.Eventually I want to travel and visit New York City.
3. Walk through the Golden Gate Bridge.
4. Stay in a log cabin the snow.
5. Ride a cable car in San Francisco.