EQ: Is cloning necessary?
Clones are organisms that are exact genetic copies. Every single bit of their DNA is identical.
Benefits of Cloning
· Bringing back dinosaurs
· Bringing back deceased pets
· We could produce more meat if we cloned cows
· Help with pollution because you could clone plants of the best trees and plant them in polluted areas
· Helping endangered animals have a larger population
· If a person is infertile they could have a clone if they take the parents DNA.
Dangers of Cloning
· It may take many tries to create this clone
· Some of the clones will have defects when born such as a nub of some sort.
· It takes time for a clone to be made so the public may get angry for taking too long
· If we clone humans bad people may clone themselves so they can live longer and rule a country or empire longer.
· Cloning has a very high failure rate
. The pregnancy might fail
Answer: I do not think it is necessary to clone. When you go to buy a dog from the shelter you know its going to pass thats why you sign the papers. Also we wouldn't need to clone because we don't have enough, we just want more. In other circumstances, China on the other hand is having terrible problems with pollution we don't need to clone great big Sequoias to fix the problem. We I said WE!! Need to fix it!!