Dangerous local fire

Local fire leave many questions

By Everett Themer

I interviewed a local citizen who ask his name will not be named he was taking a walk when he noticed a fire when he started to investigate it more he realized it was Jeff and Jane's house on 3rd street further investigation we found out the fire was started by the stove not getting turned off the fire it self was a normal house fire but the weird thing is the wall in the middle of the house was left untouched by the fire in any way.