My True Color
Brianna Maddux 1st Hour
- Of all types of children, I had the most difficult time fitting into academic routine.
- I learned by doing and experiencing rather than by listening and reading.
- I needed physical involvement in the learning process and was motivated by my own natural competitive nature and sense of fun.
- I seek a relationship with shared activities and interests.
- I like to explore new ways to energize the relationship.
- In a relationship, I need to be bold and thrive on physical contact.
- I enjoy giving extravagant gifts that bring obvious pleasure to special people in my life.
- I am bored and restless with jobs that are routine and structured.
- I am satisfied in careers that allow me independence and freedom, while utilizing my physical coordination and my love of tools.
- I view any kind of tool as an extension of myself.
- I am a natural performer.
- Expects quick action
- Works in the here and now
- Performance oriented
- Flexible approach
- Welcomes change
- Expects people to “make it fun”
Symptoms of a Bad Day:
- Rudeness and defiance
- Breaking the rules intentionally
- Running away and dropping out
- Use of stimulants
- Acting out boisterously
- Lying and cheating
- Physical aggressiveness
What three characteristics about the color orange fits me best?
- Being at work/school is very boring to me as shown above.
- I need physical activity in my academic process.
- When I'm having a bad day i get very rude.
What three characteristics are not like me?
- I'm not a natural performer, I'm very shy.
- I don't need to have many things in common in a relationship.
- When I'm having a bad day I don't act out.
What type of job do you believe fits my personality type?
I think that working with tools , something that changes, something where you're constantly doing something new.
Orange might affect me at work by...
- having a flexible approach with being a leader
- making work/school fun and enjoyable
- when having a bad day rudeness and breaking the rules are possible outcomes
- if its the same work everyday i could get bored of it and stop working