Foundation 1 News
Friday 15 th November
People who help us
- Learning all about doctors and nurses and how they help us.
- Learning how to bandage each other.
- Pretending to be a paramedic and making sure everyone gets immediate treatment and escorted into the ambulance! Teachers included!!!
- A poorly Number Fairy bringing the number 4.
- Practicing our cutting skills when making a doctors bag.
- Learning how to sew when making our own finger puppets.
- Having a visit from nurse Helen and seeing how the school nurse helps us.
- Having a visit from a REAL doctor. Our thanks to Rosato for coming to teach us all about being a doctor and caring for people.
It was great to see you all at parent consultations and to have the opportunity to celebrate your child's achievements.
- Looking at people in school who help usand the jobs they do. ( originally planned for this week )
- Visiting different people around the school and asking them questions.
- Using the digital cameras to take photos of how people help us.
- Number fairy and the number 5.
You can help us by.......
- Continuing to support your child in being independent in the morning and be proud of their achievements so far.