Barrington 220 School District
An update from Barrington 220: August 13, 2019
School starts next week!
We hope everyone had a great summer! Barrington 220 is looking forward to welcoming students back to class for the 2019-20 school year. The first day of school for grades 1-12 is Tuesday, August 20. The first day for pre-K and kindergarten students is Thursday, August 22. All families should have received their class and bus assignments. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the Parent Help Line at 847-842-3580. We look forward to seeing all of our families at Back to School Night:
- Barrington High School: Thursday, Sept. 12 at 7pm
- Barrington Transition Center: Wednesday, Sept. 11 at 6:30pm
- BMS-Prairie: Thursday, Aug. 29 at 6:30pm
- BMS-Station: Thursday, Aug. 29 at 7pm
- Countryside: Wednesday, Aug. 21 at 5:30pm (Grades K-2) and Thursday, Aug. 22 at 5:30pm (Grades 3-5)
- Grove: Thursday, Sept. 5 at 6:30pm
- Hough: Tuesday, Sept. 3 at 6:30pm
- Lines: Monday, Aug. 26 at 6pm (Grades K-2) and Tuesday, Aug. 27 at 6pm (Grades 3-5)
- North Barrington: Wednesday, Aug. 28 at 6:30pm
- Rose: Tuesday, Sept. 10 at 6:30pm
- Roslyn: Wednesday, Sept. 4 at 6:30pm
- Sunny Hill: Tuesday, Aug. 27 at 6pm (Grades K-2) and Wednesday Aug. 28 at 6pm (Grades 3-5)
- Early Learning Center: Wednesday, Sept. 18 at 6pm
Route 22 closure to begin Aug. 19
District Administrative Center ribbon cutting TODAY
Back to school movie night
*Don't forget to purchase your $5 Bronco Nation t-shirt prior to the movie, at the Red and White scrimmage. Stampede the stands in RED at all BHS events!
Follow us on social media
Following Barrington 220 on social media is a great way to stay up to date on everything happening across the district. Please "like" Barrington 220 on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram to see the latest photos and video clips. You never know who might pop up in a post!
Have you visited Barrington 220's Virtual Backpack? Instead of sending fliers home in student backpacks, the virtual backpack is a place for parents to find important fliers and information from community groups, schools and the district. Please bookmark this page and check back weekly to ensure you are seeing the latest updates.