News & Notes
- All lunch accounts should be cleared. There is no charging in May.
- The retirement social is Wednesday, 5/11 at 3pm.
- Kindergarten has a field trip on Friday.
- Our volunteer luncheon is Friday. We will close the media center for a short time that day.
Look Ahead ->
- We will have a SACS faculty meeting on Tuesday, May 17 from 2:45-3:30.
- The teacher of the year, parapro of the year, and support staff of the year social will be Wednesday, May 18 at 2:45.
- Field Day for PreK-2 is Thursday, May 19.
- Field Day for 3-5 is Friday, May 20.
- The Bulloch Co. School Reading Carnival is Saturday, May 21 at SHS. We'll begin making some announcements next week about that.
Room Packing & Moving May 31-June 1
1) All student desks, chairs, teacher desk, book cases, and furniture will be moved into the hall. We will buy several sets of furniture slides for each hall.
2) Walls should be free from posters, signs, etc. You do not have to remove hot glue, but expect them to paint over it if you do not remove it.
1) K/PreK parapros will help in their rooms.
2) Grade level parapros will help on their grade level.
3) Bishop & Thomas - 1st grade, Burton & Beck - 2nd grade, R. Lewis & Hennessy- 3rd grade, Jones - 4th grade, Reagan - 5th grade, Cribbs, Ware, Ponder help each other then go to 3rd, 4th, & 5th grades, Harville - Kindergarten, Scott, Rountree, Aycock - Labs, E. Miller - 200 Hall, Kirkland - 300 Hall, Hines - 400 Hall/art/music, Chester - 500 hall.
More directions will come later.