Accelerated Reader Preparation
First 9 Weeks Getting Started Guide
Steps to Getting Started
- Student completes iStation test.
- Teacher uses ISip/ATOS conversion chart to set 9 week goal.
- Teacher records 9 week goal on yellow Reading Log sheet in library folder (see pic 1 below)
- Teacher records 9 week goal in Accelerated Reader program.
- Teacher highlights reading level on sticker inside library folder (see pic 2 below)
- (Optional)- Teacher places reading level block on student AR account.
- Teacher informs parents about current nine week reading level and point goal.