By: Jana and Marquita
Get A Quick Idea of The Bubonic Plague with this video!
A close up of the Bubonic Plague.
It was common in the medieval ages to walk outside and see this. All because of the Bubonic Plague.
Rats were the main cause for the spread of the Bubonic Plague.
DO I HAVE IT?
*swelling of a lymphatic gland, especially in the armpit and groin
"FUN" Facts About A Highly Deadly Disease
- Eleanor of Portugal, Queen of Argon died of the Subsonic Plague.
- The Jews were often accused of the plague spreading (because of their religion) when really the Christians were the ones spreading it.
- Also known as black death because your skin would turn black.
- Black Death arrived in Europe from Gencose trading ships which were full of sailors infected from the Fleas. "You could smell them from a mile away."
- Cats were released in Europe to eat the rats but the cats ended up getting fleas to! Therefor the disease spread faster and a lot of cats died.
- Ring around the Rosy was based off the Black Plague.
Pocket full of poesy describes flowers woman carried to cover the smell of death.
Ashes, Ashes, describes the skin turning black.
We all fall down! describes the sudden deaths.
THANK YOU TO: