Walt Whitman Elementary
Weekly Communicator 1/4/2016 to 1/8/2016
- Happy New Year!
- Thank you everyone who participated in our "Whitman One" pajama day! I had so much fun! (minus the spinning unicorn)
- Congrats Ms. Harjadi! She is now 21!!!
- Thank you Mrs. Cowan and all of her helpers/volunteers that helped make Thursday so special for our students! They were all so excited to get their books!
- Congrats Mrs. Casey Firey! You were the 'bluest' bride ever!
Baby Hornet Happenings
2. We will not have a staff meeting for all staff on Monday, January 4th. Please use this time to clean classrooms, update bulletin boards, change information on hallway boards and take down all old student work.
3. Ms. Blakney and I will be out of the building on Thursday, Jan. 7th and Friday, Jan. 8th to attend the district Leadership Conference.
4. The Pre-K Early Childhood Inventory Assessment Window opens on Jan. 4th and closes on February 5th.
5. Grades need to be entered by the end of the day on Friday, January 8th. If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.