Communcation 315 : 570
Group 12 Members
Ariel goes to Scuttle to find out what some objects are. We can see that Scuttle has no clue what he is talking about but is inferring on what he believes the objects to be.
Physical Effects Caused by Emotions
2. Sweating - this is a common reaction to people that are feeling nervous.
3. Headaches - stress commonly causes headaches and even migraines in certain individuals.
4. Increased Heart Rate- Common symptom of those who are angry
5. Crying- Associated with sadness, helplessness, anxiety, and happiness
6. Loss of appetite- Can be caused by anxiety and worrying
7. Acne and eczema- Direct result of stress
8. Dizziness and fainting- Another symptom of anxiety