The right thing is often the hardest thing to do.
In The Beginning
- When the Nazi's invaded Poland in September of 1939
- When Japan invaded Manchuria In 1931
- When Japan invaded China in 1937
- 1933 when Hitler took power
- 1941 when America started fighting
Built up tensions between Japan and China caused multiple attacks from Japan on Chinese soil.
Japan was scared of America getting involved and bomb pearl harbor as a scare tactic but did the reverse and America dropped two nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Leaders and Their Countries
- Prime Minister of Great Britain
- Russian Dictator
F D Roosevelt
- U.S. President
Charles De Gaulle
- French General
- German Dictator
- Prime Minister of Japan
- Prime Minister of Italy
- military and civilian casualties come to roughly 85,000,000
- this does not include those killed in concentration camps