Great Friendship, Great love
By Hannah, Eva and Issy
Actions associated with Philia
When treating people that you share this sort of love with, you might:
1. Give them a hug when you see them.
2. Smile with them.
3. Stick up for them.
4. Feel the need to keep in regular contact with them.
5. Feel the urge to protect them when they are upset.
These are just some things that you might do when in this kind of friendship. You may also feel more hurt when you argue with them than when you argue with friend you aren't as close with. You often will have similar interest so will enjoy doing things together.
How would you treat yourself
How would you treat yourself:
· You would put the needs of someone else before your own.
· Try to look good
· Be yourself around the people you love