By: Cheyenne Taylor
- Judaism teaches its followers, After the death of Jesus, at the same time a small sect of former Jews. Jews don't actively seek to refute Christian teachings.
- The book or text that they use is called a "Torah" or the Hebrew Bible.
- Over the centuries a few possible description of Afterlife have been incorporated into Jewish thoughts.
- Jewish people go to a Jewish church called "Synagogue" or a Temple.
- Jews go to this "Synagogue" every afternoon and prayers are done right before sundown.
- When do Jews go to "Synagogue"? They go every Friday.
- Jewish people Have some rituals they follow and they are, Traditional Death rituals and they practice issues and they even go over Ethic Laws.
Important Cities/Area Of Land.
- Their most important cities are Hebron and Tzfat and Timberans
- These are important to Jews from Hebron founded the Venetion glass industry in the 9th century.
- The Central person or figure are Abraham and Moses and Isaac and Jacob
- Aaron brother of Moses and Miriam and Abigail return to Zion.
- This Event is taking place at the local place in Syganopore.
- The event is called Bar Mitzvah its a ceremony and a party referred to as a Bar.
Local Place Of Worship.
- The local place of worship is the Second temple of Judaism.
- Approximately 250,000 people practice Judaism in the United States.
- 9,200,000 people practice Judaism in the world.