Redeem your Dot Dollars!
Earn some more free jewelry for redeeming your Dot Dollars!
Everyone has told me how much they've been loving their new jewelry pieces from all my December orders. So many of you earned Dot Dollars to spend this month! So, I thought that it might be fun to host a mystery hostess trunk show so that you all can redeem your Dot Dollars and perhaps earn some extra free jewelry at the same time!
You can place your online orders here: http://www.stelladot.com/ts/820w5
The way this Mystery Hostess Trunk Show will work is:
- You will shop this link between now and January 10h
- By Friday, January 13th, I'll pull several lucky winners to share the hostess awards. and post the video to my Facebook and YouTube pages. You must check my pages in order to see if you're the winner! :)
- For every $100 is hostess rewards, I'll draw a winner to redeem those credits
- For every 50% off hostess credit, I'll draw another winner to get an item at half off
- I will post the video of the winners on my Facebook fan page on January 13th!
- Please become a fan of my Facebook and YouTube pages so you can see if you're a winner!
- Last summer, my mystery hostess winner got over $250 in free jewels. Will you be the lucky one this year?
The more of you that shop this trunk show, the greater the hostess credits will be...and the more winners I'll pick!
Are you excited to spend those Dot Dollars AND have the chance to earn some more free jewelry? Well, you should be! :)
The more shopping that takes place, the greater the rewards for all of our mystery hostesses!
Psssst! Want to be a debut hostess??? I have a few openings left for January. January Hostesses get an extra $50 in hostess credits to use towards the new line!
Stella & Dot
I'm so proud of being a stylist with Stella & Dot! It's a great company that gives you an opportunity to share style, have a lot of fun, and meet new people. Want to learn more about what I do? I'd love to share over a tea or a lunch! Just reach out and say "hello!". Founder Jessica Herrin put it best when she said, "When opportunity knocks, let your girlfriends in!"