ECS Appy Hour
There are several new activities and videos in the Khan Kids app that cover many upcoming standards.
When you open the app, find the Library and then follow these paths...
V.A.7 - Ordinal Numbers:
- Videos --> Counting --> First, Last, 1st-4th, 1st-6th, 1st-10th
- 123 --> Compare Numbers Basic --> 1st 2nd 3rd
V.B.1 - Adding
- Videos --> Counting --> More, Add to 4
- 123 --> Compare Numbers Practice 2 --> Add Within 4 (interactive)
V.D.1 - Heights & Lengths
- Videos --> Shapes & Measurement --> Shorter/Taller, Measure, Taller/Tallest
- Logic --> Patterns & Shapes Basic --> Measurement
V.E.1 - Sorting
- Logic --> Focus, Memory, & Flex Thinking --> Sort by Rule, Sort Bugs, Sort Objects,
Sort by Color (2),
- Logic --> Focus, Memory, & Flex Thinking Practice 1 & 2 (all interactive)
Sort by Rule, Sort Buts, Sort Objects, Sort by Color (2)
III.B.4/5 - Syllables
- Videos --> Reading & Language --> Syllables, More Syllables, Phonemic Syllables, Blend Syllables, Remove Syllables
III.B.6 - Rhyming
- Videos --> Reading & Language --> Rhyming
- Reading --> Rdg Foundational Skills --> Rhyming
- Reading -->Rdg Foundational Skills Basic --> Rhyming
III.B.7 - Beginning Sounds
- ABC --> Words: Beginning Sounds -->
Also...now in the Create section of the app, you have the ability to create a video of the student work. Much like Seesaw, you can tap the microphone icon and record what the student does on the screen with stickers, colors, drawing, paint, etc.
Ditch That Textbook Digital Summit
was re-opened till this Friday, January 18th.
Go HERE for details!
Seesaw in your PJs Webinars - check out live webinars and recordings!
Google Classroom Updates - FREE Webinar by Kasey Bell
Elementary: Chromebooks for Littles 2 - for K-2 teachers who have already attended CBs for Littles Intro, Jan. 15, 3:30-5:00pm at the Technology Annex
Genius Hour PD, Jan. 24, 3:30-4:30 at Technology Annex
All Levels: Special Education Technology Integration (Jan. 31, 3:30-4:30) at Rogers Elem.
Deanna Collins - DLC
What Can I Do For You?
Collaboratively plan lessons that integrates technology
Brainstorm & explore new tools
Co-teach & assist you during a lesson
Examine curriculum to determine how tech can help meet your learning objectives
Help you Learn a new tool
Model technology integration with students
Recommend technology tools to augment lessons or projects
- Troubleshoot & problem-solve instructional issues