Jonah Lehrer is a PLAGIARIST!
Maya Best, Nathan Reader, and Max Barsamian
- Jonah Lehrer Is a Plagiarist
- Plagiarised Bob Dylan
- The investigation on Jonah's plagiarism started when he copied wording from his older work into the New Yorker arcticles
- "The example from 'How We Decide' he cites is a quote from a pilot whom Mr. Lehrer said he had interviewed but who made an almost identical statement 20 years earlier in a lecture to NASA" (Kaufman).
- This quote proves how Lehrer is guilty of plagiarism because Kaufman states that he made an almost IDENTICAL statement 20 years prior during a lecture.
- The authors who were victimized by Lehrer's plagiarism siad they didn't even talk to him before.
Cornish, Audie. ’The Lies Are Over’ a Journalist Unravels. NPR. N.p., 31 July 2012. Web. 3 Oct. 2013.
Kingsbury, Noël. Hybrid: The History and Science of Plant Breeding. Chicago: U of Chicago P, 2009. Print.
Maclean’s. “A Little Less Creativity, Please.” Little Less Creativity, Please: n. pag. Acedemic OneFile. Web. 1 Oct. 2013.
Nocera, Joe. “How To Monetize Plagiarism.” New York Times 8 June 2013, Opinion and Editorial: 19. The New York Times. Web. 30 Sept. 2013.
Infoplease. Columbia UP, n.d. Web. 11 Sept. 2012.Wallace, Amy. “Caught Getting Creative: The Disgrace of Wunderkind writer Jonah Lehrer. Outed for Manufacturing Quotes, Reverberates Worst in the City he calls Home.” Los Angeles Magazine Oct. 2012: 116. General Onefile. Web. 30 Sept. 2013.