Welcome To Park Hill!
New Student Information 2021-2022
Counseling Office Administrative Assistants:
Jane Metzger – 6484 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan Mikuls – 6766 – email@example.com
Donna Weir – 5963 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wendy Bermond – 6660 – email@example.com
A - Ce: Darcy Lucas - 5666 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ch - Gi: Jamie Lisi - 6656 - email@example.com
Gj - K: Amy Reeves - 6406 - firstname.lastname@example.org
L - O: David Mesh - 6588 - email@example.com
P -- Sn: Janie Smith - 6401 - firstname.lastname@example.org
So -Z: Julie Tuck - 6411 - email@example.com
Torre Tipton –A – K: 5884 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Calonge-L – Z: 6125 email@example.com
- Please access www.schoolcafe.com to create an account
On this account you can:
- Put money on the account
- Monitor Student consumption and set limits on spending
- Sign up for Free or Reduced Lunches
Worried about Lunch?
Office is Located in the 500s Hallway
Please go to the building office or create a Help Desk Ticket from your portal if you need help.
District Technology Help Line: 359-5000
*Insurance Cost 50.00. If free or reduced then fee is 25.00
Pay on your Infinite Campus Parent Portal
Hotspots may be available
Click Here for more Information about Hotspots and Insurance
- Available to Juniors and Seniors
- 30.00 per year charged to IC account (only 1 pass per student)
- Parking Pass Request Form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNafSkLiYpYvSRkMNmisfsdj4voXEZGs8hp5Lnky7JiFPQLQ/viewform
- Documents you will need to pick up your permit sticker to place on lower corner of passenger side windshield:
- Current Driver's License
- Current Proof of Insurance
- Vehicle Registration (Showing License Plate Number and name and address to whom the car is registered)
Lunch Schedule 2021-2022
Email Andrew Haws to sign up: Hawsa@parkhill.k12.mo.us
Monday-until 4:00 (Haws and Reynolds)
Tuesday- until 4:00 (Robertson and Riley)
Wednesday- until 4:00 (Haws and Reynolds)
Thursday- until 4:00 (Robertson and Riley)
Late Bus will depart PHHS @ 4:30 pm.
STUDENT AND ADULT ACTIVITY PASSES
Student Activity Pass: $25
Adult Activity Pass: $45
An Activity Pass will allow the purchaser entry into Park Hill High School regular season HOME
sporting events throughout the school year.
A student ID is required for all Park Hill High School students.
The Activity Pass must be shown at the gate.
To pay with Credit or Debit card from your Infinite Campus account, place this pass in your cart to purchase.
- Go to fees
- Choose Optional Payments
- Add to Cart
- Select Payment Method
- Submit for payment
To pay with cash or check, you may pay our school bookkeeper directly.
Best Piece of Advice for New Students
School is so much better when students feel as if they belong. We recommend all students to find a club, activity, or sport to become involved in while at PHHS.