THS Choir Newsletter
May 3rd, 2020
This week's message from Mrs. Brewer
THS choir weekly calendar
Officer Applications begin tomorow
Applications for 2020-2021 Officers will launch tomorrow. Students interested need to fill out a form and upload a video. The videos will be sent out for student vote later in May. Descriptions of the positions are in google classroom. Contact me if you have any questions.
Varsity Auditions underway
- A questionnaire
- Audition material: rehearsal and audition pdfs, audio files and videos
- Sightreadngfactory instructions.
Everything is due this Friday. All students that are interested in varsity must audition, even if you are currently enrolled. Please contact me if you have any technology issues or questions.
Checklist for this week
- Turn in your varsity audition. Don't wait until the last minute
- Catch up on your missing assignments. Go by what is in Edpuzzle and Sightreadingfactory. Not just google classroom
- Read the comments in google classroom for your rough draft. The grading scale for your final performance will be the checklist of comments I left on the rough draft.
- Record your video: Do it well, thoughtfully and with pride. Show me you are a performer.
- Read the officer information. There are several of you that would be awesome leaders. Read through the info. Watch the video and consider it.
- OFFICERS: Look for a meeting invitation.
- Breathe....it will be ok.
Google Classroom Assignments for this week
This week, I want you to focus on Varsity auditions and officer elections.
Solo Upoad Final Product
- I want you to take the comments I left in the rough draft and video yourself performing your solo, memorized looking at the camera. Dress up if you can. This will be a competency grade due on Saturday.
Parents can join the google classroom. Email me and I will send you an invitation.
Trip Update #3
Text your class code to 81010
2nd period Concert Men @b99k
3rd period Varsity Chorale @be3f49
4th period Concert Women @h296bk
6th period Advanced Women: @k33f4
This will help you troubleshoot some of the programs your child is using.