Let's Get Started with Apple Classroom!
Make Sure Everyone is On Task
View any student’s screen on your iPad or Mac. Classroom allows you to see every student’s screen at the same time and navigate individual students or the entire class to a web page, book, or app. You can also lock students into a single iPad app or mute audio on student devices, so students stay focused.
Overview of Apple Classroom
Guided Tour of Apple Classroom app
Let's Get Started!!!
EISD Apple Classroom
Step 1 - On Teacher iPad
1. Locate and/or download Apple Classroom App.
2. Create a Class and select the class
3. Invite students to join your class by Name or Code
On Student Devices (Teachers Do This On Student Device NOT the Students)
- Go to Settings > Tap Classroom (if not open, ensure Bluetooth is on and Teacher Classroom App is open to invite students and code is open)
- Teacher's Class will appear > Tap
- Add Student's Name & 4 Digit Code
- Settings should be changed to ALWAYS (lock & airplay)
- Exit Settings on student device
- Apple Classroom is ready!