Two tickets for obese passengers
two tickets, yes or no By:Griffin S.
- It is uncomfortable for both passengers
- They will be touching each other the whole ride
- One seat is tight for obese passengers
- The backrest cannot move freely without them in two seats
- The obese passenger will take up some of the other passengers seat
- People's safety is put at risk when they are sitting next to someone five times their size
- The seat belt on the obese person's seat will not buckle because they will be sitting on the plug
- They can buckle the belt tip into the plug of the next seat with two seats
- It is safer than only having one seat for them
Obese people's size
- Obese passengers take up some of the other person's seat
- Too big for one seat
- People can get pinned to the window or wall
These are all reasons that obese people should buy two tickets.