- We will need 2 Liter Soda Bottle (empty) and duct tape to construct rockets when we return from Spring Break. Please collect as many bottles during this week and over Spring Break. Bring the bottles to Mrs. McDermott anytime this week and when we return from Spring Break.
- If you have not returned the signed compact that came with the report card please do so!
- Because of minutes built into our schedule, we will not have to make up our bad weather day taken earlier this month!
- Just a reminder district policy states that academic practice (daily work) is not eligible for retakes
- late work will not be accepted after 5 days (penalties apply to late work)
Panther Science (McDermott)
- When We Left Space The Explorers (ask your student about Apollo 13)
Tuesday and Wednesday
- Solar System Notes
- Solar System Art Project
Panther Science (Edrington)
Panther Social Studies (Hardcastle)
Monday: Intro to Asia
Tuesday: Climate / Physical features of Asia
Wednesday: Ancient China
Thursday: Regions of Asia
Friday: Culture of Asia
Panther ELA (Francis)
Monday - Library Day
Tuesday - Introduce Poetry
Wednesday - Thursday - Begin discussing Characteristics of Poetry
Friday - Poetry Illustrations