Red Devil Reflections
13.5 Week Progress Reports Go Home Friday 11/18 during 4th Period (No Advisement)
DHHS NJROTC honoring Veterans at the GSU-University of Louisiana-Monroe football game.
DH NJROTC students pose with Dr. Green during the DCSD Veteran's Day celebration.
DH NJROTC participating in the 2016 Veteran's Day Parade.
Counselors Out 11/16
- Secure all windows and doors - make sure blinds are closed.
- Remove personal valuables from your classrooms.
- Secure any laptops and computers in the Media Center or authorized secure location
- The building will be open Monday-Wednesday between 8am and 2pm. The district is closed on Thursday and Friday.
Please contact me with any questions regarding how to handle situations or any concerns. Thank you for all that you do!
TKES Task - Sign-Off
EOC - From Mr. Alexander
As part of the survey that was administered by Mr. Jeffrey in order to provide a more efficient testing environment, I have included this information pertaining to the GA Milestones beginning December 6-14, 2016.
EOC Testing Schedule Hours will be:
Tuesday (12/6) & Wednesday (12/7)
1st Period 8:10-11:22
3rd Period 11:30-3:10
Thursday (12/8) & Friday (12/9)
2nd Period 8:10-11:22
4th Period 11:30-3:10
Regular Bell Schedule
Please plan accordingly for 3 hour class periods.
Survey suggested advance distribution of these items:
1. District EOC Test Schedule-List subject test dates.
2. DHHS GA Milestone Testing schedule-List proctors, test locations, room relocations, relief personnel, and times for testing.
3. Proctor Ppt-Shows proctors location(s), testing location, and reliever.
4. Blank student roster-Please list your students on the roster and return to Mr. Alexander by November 28, 2016.
5. Student Test Pass-Issue passes to your students indicating time and place they are to test. Pass also include return time for when students have completed testing and has to return to class.
6. Online testing manual-Everyone to review testing instructions before the test.
The documents can be located in the DHHS Faculty & Staff OneDrive Group under Files - EOC Documents as well as the Red Schoolhouse.
Updated 504 Student Listing
Title I Tutorial Reminders
Don't forget to either escort your students to Study Hall or outdoors (or ask for Mr. Trotter to assist) - we want to minimize the number of students roaming the hallway. Also, don't forget to provide students with a bus pass if they are riding the 5:20 buses.