Learn More about it
Why did I choose these 3?
Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, and Brain Cancer are known cancers. 40,550 people died from Breast Cancer each year. 100,000 people die of Lung Cancer each year. 16,050 people die from Brain Cancer each year. Also chose these 3 because I know people who have passed away from these cancers.
- Breast cancer occurs when cells divide and grow without their normal control.
- 1/8 women will be diagnosed with Breast Cancer
- Less common for men to get Breast Cancer but it is possible
- Symptoms of breast cancer include a lump in the breast, bloody discharge from the nipple, and changes in the shape or texture of the nipple or breast
- Also, discomfort on breast, inverted nipples or swollen lymph nodes
- Lung cancer occurs when you have an abnormal amount of cells that cluster together and forms a tumor
- Leading cancer killer in both men and women
- Smoking is the main cause of lung cancer
- Symptoms of lung cancer include chest and rib pain, coughing with blood, wheezing, major weight loss
- Also loss of appetite, swollen lymph nodes, and frequent respiratory infections
- Brain cancer occurs when you have an abnormal amount of cells or growth in the brain that forms a tumor
- Most people who have brain cancer are usually 60 years or older
- There aren't usually symptoms when you have brain cancer but when there is...
- Severe headaches, blurred vision, problems with coordinations, seizures,personality changes and dizziness