How To Save Energy At Home
5 Ways by jackson hutson and Austin Ramey
The Second Way
The Third Way
The Fourth Way
The Fifth Way
How a Ceiling Fan Works
The Problem in the Summer and Winter
9 More Ways to Save Energy
2. Upgrade or replace older windows to keep heat in.
3. Plant shade trees or shrubs around your house. It will also keep the world green. ;)
4. Replace old furnaces with newer more energy efficient furnaces.
5. Improve the efficiency of your hot water system.
6. Replace incandescent light bulbs with CFLs.
7. Don't leave unused refrigerators plugged in.
8. Take advantage of new tax incentives to improve your home.
9. Schedule an energy audit for more tips to help your home.
Average cost of electricity in Texas
Rolling Blackouts and How to Prevent Them
How to prevent: SAVE ENERGY!!!!