Shrewsbury, MA COVID-19 Update
October 22, 2020
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
The Town of Shrewsbury has now been designated as a RED community on the community-level data map. Please stay vigilant to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Visit our webpage at www.shrewsburyma.gov/coronavirus for health, town department and business info, press releases, confirmed cases in the Town of Shrewsbury and updates from the Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency.
Be sure to also sign up for alerts at https://shrewsburyma.gov/list.aspx
Important COVID-19 Update from Town Manager Kevin Mizikar
"Unfortunately we are headed in the wrong direction. We are seeing a significant number of increase in cases on a day by day basis."
PLEASE do your part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in Shrewsbury
- adhere to the six (6) feet social distancing protocol
- avoid large gatherings both at work and at your personal residence
- wear a mask that covers both the mouth and nose and fits close to the face (exception is for those who have a medical condition that prohibits them from wearing one and children under the age of two (2)).
- practice good personal hygiene and wash your hands often
- clean and disinfect high-touch areas
- stay home if you are sick