be a little mix fan
Have fun to meet them
Live of the four girls
- They all met at the x Factor where they became the first group entry to win in the programme's. Little Mix have been branded the nextn spice girls as well as the UK's next biggest girl group capable of international success.
- Jesy-Jesy has one elder sister named Jade, and two brothers named Joseph and Jonathan. It was reported that due to bullying Jesy had to move to different schools several times.
- Jade-Jade is from South Shields, Tyne and Wear. She was born to single mother Norma and lived with her brother Karl. At first, she was a student and participated in various singing contests in the area. She is close friends with The x factor season 6 winner, Joe McElderry, who is also from South Shields
- Leigh-Leigh-Anne is from High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. She has two sisters, Sarah and Sian-Louise. Her parents got divorced in 2009. Before joining Little Mix, she worked as a waitress in Pizza Hut. She has been singing since she was nine years old
- Perrie- Born to mother Debbie Duffie and father Alexander Edwards, she has an older brother, Jonnie. Her dad is a member in an unsigned band, while her mum used to be a singer.
- Perrie didn’t have any singing ambitions until auditioning for The x factor.
- She was planning to get a performing arts degree before her audition.