Cisco Webex Online Meetings
Tips to Schedule and Start a Webex Meeting
Locate the Cisco Webex Tile in your My GC Portal
Under Applications at the bottom, search for the Cisco Webex Tile.
***If you are having trouble with logging into Cisco Webex through the portal, please try clearing your cache in Chrome.
Click the "Menu" in the upper right corner (three dots) > More Tools > Clear Browsing Data > Change Time Range to 7 days or longer > Clear Data
Close out of everything and then try to login again.
1.) Start A Meeting
- If you click on Start a Meeting, you will create an instant virtual meeting in your Webex Personal Room. Users with your personal room link can join this meeting at anytime. While your meeting is started, any users with this URL can join.
- If you wish to have only certain users attend a meeting, then click Schedule. This will create a different link for users to attend a meeting.
2.) Schedule A meeting
- Click Schedule
- Please modify the Meeting topic. GCCISD is defaulted, please update or change this.
Choose Date and Time
- Click the date and time for the meeting. It will be a blue hyperlink. A calendar will pop up for you to choose you specific date and time.
- Under the Attendee's section, please add users you wish to attend. You can also add yourself. This will then send the Attendee information to your Outlook calendar as an invitee via an email. Look for an email from yourself with the subject of Webex meeting invitation. From Outlook, you can then forward this meeting invite to multiple groups or users instructing them how to join the virtual meeting.
- Click Schedule
3.) Start an Upcoming/Scheduled Meeting
You will need to click the green start button next to the meeting you wish to start. I always start a meeting 5 minutes before the actual start time.