Week of: May 14 - May 18
The last full week of the 2017-2018 school year is upon us! It seems like just yesterday that we all loaded the Big Yellow Cheese and were headed to convocation in preparation for this INCREDIBLE year! Your input this year has most certainly created valued-added output; our students are achieving INCREDIBLE things because of ALL the work you have poured into this school year. Let's be sure to continue to give our best as we round out the #BESTYEARYET!
With an intentional focus of consistency on being curious & crazy for kids you will ALWAYS find a culture that is student focused!
Have a great week!
- May 16 - Kona Ice - (Info. to be sent home Monday)
- May 16 - Senior Walk
- May 17 - Curriculum Review - Curriculum Review Consultants on Campus
- May 18 - Economics Day/Grades Due - Specials will run after Economics Day is over.
- May 18 - McAllister Has Talent (3rd Annual)
- May 19 - RHHS Graduation - Civic Center
- May 21 - District Field Day - Lunch in Class, typical specials/resource schedule!
- May 23 - Last Day of School - Report Cards & MAP Reports to be sent home.
- May 24 - The Great Move of MES - See Image Below
- May 24 - Joy Crowley's Retirement Breakfast - 7:30 AM - MES
- May 25 - The Great Move of MES cont....
- May 25 - EOY Celebration
- May 25 - Checklists Due - Last Day Of Teacher Schedule
Sign Off times for EOY Checklists:
May 24th - (1-3pm)
May 25th - (8-10am)
*Anyone is charge of signing off will be available during the times listed above in there office/work space. This will allow for more efficiency in ensuring we are available to you at these specified times.
Have an INCREDIBLE Week!
Summative Feedback Survey (Administration)
The Major McAllister Move of 2018
Making Moves at McAllister
- A very special THANK YOU to Ms. Mock, Ms. Huntoon, Ms. Taylor & Ms. Woods as they spent their Mother's Day weekend with their school children to ensure that had the most enlightening opportunity for success at the State Science Olympiad in Kennesaw, GA.
- Ms. Barry is a SUPER communicator, Thank You for making it happen in the most positive of ways!
- Ms. Wilson jumped into a new role this year and has shown that she is ALWAYS committed to Excellence & Success - Thank you for taking this year by the horns and making BIG things happen!
- Ms. Flynn wears many hats these days! She's working hard to satisfy the needs of ALL her students in the classroom while also cross-training as she dives into her new role as the School Information Specialist/Data Clerk/Data Guru!
- Call her the Energizer Bunny - Ms. Derr is always hands-on with students and making INCREDIBLE things happen!
- Ms. McPhillips is making year 3 as an educator look like a piece of cake. Her positive approach to working with students of all backgrounds makes for an INCREDIBLE opportunity!
Resources that you may find useful...
Twitter Chats - Can't Get Enough? Check here for ALL opportunities to connect with PLN's worldwide discussing ALL things awesome in Education. https://sites.google.com/site/twittereducationchats/education-chat-calendar
In a school of over 120 it can be hard to know everyone's name...Have you had a chance to look at the staff directory where pictures of our staff members can be located?
Click here & start welcoming others into your class to see the amazing things you are doing!
Click this link to see all of the awesome things our teachers have posted on twitter this week. Always remember to use the #MESrocks when posting to keep these items united!