Celina Primary School Registration
In-person PreK and Kindergarten Registration Information
Registration can be completed fully on-line. To get the process started, please pre-register PK or Kindergarten students by completing this form: https://forms.gle/AXVW7QA6cxoeGKhr9
In-person registration is reserved for families who need to turn in paper copies of documents or who do not have access to our on-line registration portal.
Students enrolled in PreK during the 2019-2020 school year do not need to enroll for Kindergarten. Their enrollment data will automatically roll over into the next school year.
To avoid large groups and minimize wait times please follow the schedule below. ONLY 10 visitors will be allowed to enter the building at one time.
In-person registration Schedule
8 AM - 9 AM - Last Names A - D
9 AM - 10 AM - Last Names E - H
10 AM - 11 AM - Last Names I - L
11 AM - 12 PM - Last Names M - P
3 PM - 4 PM - Last Names Q - S
4 PM - 5 PM - Last Names T - V
5 PM - 6 PM - Last Names W - Z
If this day and time do not work with your schedule, please contact Ms. Amy Barley to set up a registration appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org or (469) 742-9104.
Documents Needed to Register for School
- Child’s certified birth certificate
- Child’s immunization records
- Copy of child’s social security card, if using.
- Parent’s government issued photo ID (driver’s license)
- Proof of Residency - Electic, Gas, or Water Bill
Additional Documents for Pre-K ONLY (one of the following)
- Income qualifier – most recent pay stubs, SNAP or TANF eligibility letter, income tax if self-employed.
- Military qualifier – parent military ID or documents
- Foster Care qualifier – Pre-K eligibility letter from DFPS
- Star of Texas certificate.
Health Protocols During In-Person Registration
The following health and safety protocols must be followed during your campus visit:
- All visitors will need to wear a mask to enter the school building.
- Visitors will need to use hand sanitizer when entering the building. (This will be provided)
- Ensure at least 6 feet of separation among individual visitors.
- Only one person per household will be allowed to enter the building.
- No children allowed.
- Visitors will not have access to school restrooms.
Visitors with the following signs and symptoms of possible COVID-19 should not attend this in-person registration event and will not be allowed to enter the school building:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19
- Persons who have traveled outside the United States within the last two weeks
- Persons who have visited the following hotspots within the last 14 days: California, Louisiana, Washington, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, and Florida.
Celina Primary School exists to serve all PreK and Kindergarten students in Celina ISD.
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS
Celina Primary School Front Office: (469) 742-9104
Cafeteria: (469) 742-9104 x 2125
Bus Company: (469) 742-9114
Counselor (469) 742-9104 x 2110