President Position Available
Have You Ever Wanted to be President, Here's Your Chance!
Requirements to be President
- 35 years of age
- Resident within the US for 14 years
- Natural born citizen
Salary, Benefits, and Perks of Being President
- $400,000 Annual Salary
- $50,000 Annual Expense Account
- $100,000 Nontaxable Travel Account
- $19,000 for Entertainment
- White House Staff
- Air Force One
- The Presidential Car
- Awesome Parties
Constitutional Powers Granted to the President in Article ll
- Serve as commander in chief of all U.S. armed forces (executive)
- Commission officers of the armed forces (judicial)
- Grant pardons and reprieves from Federal offenses (except impeachments) (judicial)
- Convene special sessions of Congress (executive)
- Receive foreign ambassadors (diplomatic)
- Take care that Federal laws are faithfully executed (executive)
- Wield the "executive power" (executive)
- Appoint officials to lesser offices (executive)
- Make treaties (diplomatic)
- Appoint ambassadors, judges, and higher officials (judicial)
- Approve legislation (executive)
Leadership Qualities and Skills Necessary to be a Successful President
1. Must be one of a kind. The president needs to stick out but in a good way.
2. Trust worthy. They must be trustable for the average citizen.
3. Decision making must be good. For the people not just the government.
4. Must be inspiring. The people need motivation to achive a goal.
5. Must be able to motivate people. Motivate them to go after dreams and goals.
Solution to the Abortion Problem
Abortion has been a major controversial topic for many years. Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy, which results in death of the fetus or embryo. This is completely voluntary. Abortions that happen before the third trimester are legal in the United States, but it's become a huge deal to political parties. Almost all of those belonging to the Democratic Party support the idea of abortion, while those who are Republican usually do not. Pro-life groups do not support abortion, this is because they believe that the fetus is alive thus making it murder. Some also believe that if a woman became pregnant because of carelessness then they should have to deal with the consequences. Christians believe that becoming pregnant is a fate from God which should not be messed with, making them pro-life as well. Pro-choice groups believe that a woman should be able to do whatever they'd like with their body including terminating a pregnancy. Some believe that abortion is acceptable if the pregnancy was due to rape, and some believe that the fetus isn't actually human yet because it can't survive outside the uterus. There are many different reasons someone may be pro-life or pro-choice. They may not be completely faithful to one. For example, someone may be pro-life unless the pregnancy threatens the mother's life.
Abortion should only be allowed in the first trimester. After the first trimester the fetus starts to develope hands and other body parts. At this point the fetus has not been developed. More people would be satisfied by changing the law to this. Then we can continue to work towards abortion being outlawed unless special conditions apply.
Actions can be taken right now with an executive order done by the president of the United States. The president could use the "executive power" they hold. The president would use the tough decision making skills and choose the best path for the country and its people. Use the trust they have earned with the people to hold faith this is the right decision.