Learn how to manage and control crisis
Crisis management tips
- Don’t wait until crisis hits to put a crisis management plan together.
- Respond in a timely manner – The more you wait, the more damage can be done.
- Be quick, but be factual.
- Select a primary spokesperson to represent the organization throughout the crisis process.
- Don’t bury bad news – It will get out eventually.
Crisis in a family
Crisis in a family can be many things such as a car accident or feud some tips to always remember in a family crisis are....
1. Always be prepared for anything.
2. always have a plan for a family crisis.
3. Always have a back-up plan for a crisis in a family.
4. Remember to always be prepared emotionally and financially for a crisis in your family.