Mixing Methods of Quick Breads
By Cheyenne Banks
2) beat all liquid ingredients together into a small bowl until all are well blended
3) mix together the liquid and dry ingredients just enough for all dry to be moistened (will contain lumps)
4) fold in ingredients to taste such as : chopped nuts, raisins, blueberries, chocolate chips , ect.
2) combine solid fat and sugar until light and fluffy
3) add eggs 1 at a time until blended well
4) combine all ingredients until smooth.
2) cut the fat into the dry ingredients-need fat in small pieces- use a pastry blender
3) whisk liquid ingredients into a separate bowl
4) combine liquid and dry , mix lightly
5) turn dough onto floured surface and knead lightly (5-10 times )
6) roll dough out and cut with biscuit cutter