We're Hiring: Come Work @ Israel Tech Challenge
Israel Tech Challenge (ITC) opens the door for talented professionals from Israel and abroad to accelerate their careers in technology while focusing on the most in-demand skills in global tech. ITC offers its participants both training and job placement in top tech companies, along with strong networking in the Israeli tech community. To date, ITC introduced over 500 graduates from over 20 countries to the hi-tech industry.
We are looking for Grant Writer to join our team.
Reporting directly to the CFO, the Grant Writer will be responsible for applying to and issuing all relevant communications, reports and updates to current donors and social impact loans and also assist in identifying and applying to new donors and foundations, in order to raise funds for ITC’s activities.
This is a freelance position.
Manage and write all grant applications while complying to submission requirements
Create detailed reports and updates as required by donors and foundations
2+ years of experience in writing/editing grants, correspondence etc.
- B.A in Communications, English, Journalism or related field
- Strong written communication and editing skills
- Ability to write clear, structured and persuasive proposals
- Proven ability to set and meet deadlines, prioritize tasks and motivate others to comply with deadlines
- Knowledge of basic fundraising techniques and strategies