Miranda v. Arizona
"You have the right to remain silent"
2. Anything you say can be used against in a Court of law
3. You have the right to an attorney
4. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you
2) Inevitable discovery exception- illegally/inappropriately gathered evidence can be used in a court of law if it would have invariably turned up in the normal course of events
3) Public safety exception- considerations of public safety were overriding and negated the needs for rights advisement before limited questioning that focused on the need to prevent further harm