Indian Run Family Update
Indian Run Elementary | May 27, 2022
Hello Indian Run Families,
It is hard to believe that the 2021-2022 school year is officially in the books. As we reflect on this year, we want to say thank you! Thank you for sharing your amazing children with us. We adore them and are so blessed to be a part of their lives.
We hope you and your family have a wonderful, relaxing, recharging, and enjoyable summer. If you need anything over summer, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Have a great weekend and summer!
Amber and Marty
Indian Run Announcements
5th Grade Concert
Please enjoy the IRE 5th grade concert, CHANGE SINGS, based on the story by Amanda Gorman. Our 5th grade students worked so hard on this concert and did not disappoint! They are talented and amazing! You're going to love it!
Thank you to Mrs. Bantz and Mr. Kauffman for their support in this production!
Summer Reading 2022
Reading over the summer is a critical way to maintain and build upon the reading habits developed throughout the school year. Dublin City Schools values our students’ reading lives; therefore, we will provide year-round opportunities for our students to engage in experiences that will allow them to grow in literacy. Click here to read 2022 summer reading information.
- Be sure to check out The Wire Finale 2022.
IRE 2022-2023 School Supply Sale - Open until June 1
Hello Indian Run Families,
As you begin planning for the 2022-2023 school year, parents and families can order school supplies for the upcoming year to support our PTO and check it off the summer to-do list. It's a win-win!
It's simple and easy! You can order online, now through through Wednesday, June 1st. Flyers went home with students last week. All orders will be paid for and ordered online. Supplies will then be delivered to IRE and available for pick up prior to the first day of school. More information about delivery and pick up will come in August.
Thanks to our PTO reps Justin Leyda and Lisa DeCenzo for organizing this online sale for our students and families!
- Click on this link to get started: https://www.shopttkits.com/
- Our school code is: 6495
Youth Activities - New Activities Added
Check out our youth activities web page regularly to stay up to date on the most recent activities available for students outside of school.
Summer Lunch Program
- Need to update your IRE wardrobe? Check out our IRE Spirtwear options
IRE PTO Update
The success of the IRE PTO is dependent on parent volunteers! Please consider getting involved to support our amazing IRE students!
Donate your time
Looking to get involved as a volunteer? Contact the IRE PTO President for ways to volunteer as a committee chairperson or a volunteer on a particular committee or for a specific PTO-sponsored event. Some of our committees require only a few hours commitment per school year!
Donate your talents
Do you like party planning? Are you a numbers person? Interested in cooking? The IRE PTO can find an outlet for your talents for an event, a teacher appreciation dinner, or an executive board committee position that you are suited to most!
IRE PTO is in need of the following positions for the upcoming school year:
Social Media Secretary on our Executive Board
Dine and Donate Chairperson
John Orr/IRE PTO Scholarship Chairperson
Teacher and Staff Appreciation Chairperson
IRE Fall Social Chairperson
There are many ways to help out during the school year, and we can't do it without you! Please email our PTO President, Erin Jeffrey, at ErinLyn28@gmail.com if you are interested in volunteering or have any questions about the available positions. Thank you!
School Supply Information for Students Going to SELLS MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Parents can go to https://www.shopttkits.com. and type in the Sells school code of #91446.
- The online sale will be active for the next 4 weeks (until mid-June). There are a bunch of accessories and extras that folks can buy beyond the kits if they want (like calculators or new headphones) as well as the binders that are required for choir. There is also a specific kit for children that will be participating in band.
Karrer Middle School
- The KMS PTO is offering families a convenient way for students to purchase school supplies kits and they can be picked up during student walk through in August. Save yourself the hassle of last minute shopping and price comparisons! Deadline is July 1st! Click HERE to order.
- In addition to grade level supplies, all KMS students will be required to purchase a paper planner next year through the PTO. Planners will be on sale during walk through day (8/11/22) as well as the first week of school.
Free Backpacks and School Supplies from One Dublin
One Dublin - Family Fun Days
Dublin Scioto Tennis Camp
Dublin Scioto Youth Football Camp
Dublin Coffman Volleyball Summer Camp
Dublin Scioto Summer Basketball Camp
Dublin Coffman Youth Football Camp Opportuniy
- The camps are designed to be fun, informative, and will hopefully let the kids run off some extra energy they might have during the summer!
- Youth Camp One: Tuesday, May 31st-Thursday, June 2nd from 6:30PM-8PM
- Youth Camp Two: Tuesday, June 21st-Thursday, June 23rd from 6:30PM-8PM
- Click HERE to sign up.
- - - - - - - - -
District Dodgeball Tournament Exceeds Fundraising Goal
Thanks to our amazing community, the 2022 District Dodgeball Tournament raised nearly $37,000 for Honor Flight Columbus. To relive the fun of the night, check out this highlight video.
Honoring Those That Have Chosen to Serve
We are so proud of our 20 seniors who have made the decision to serve our country. Take a few moments to check out some of the highlights from our recent Military Commitment Ceremony.
Summer Reading 2022
Reading over the summer is a critical way to maintain and build upon the reading habits developed throughout the school year. Dublin City Schools values our students’ reading lives; therefore, we will provide year-round opportunities for our students to engage in experiences that will allow them to grow in literacy. Click here to read information for the 2022 Summer has been updated on the District website.
Moving this summer?Parents of students who will be moving out of Dublin City Schools over the summer will need to fill out a withdrawal form. This form can be found on the District's website and should be returned to the building (before June 10) or to Central Office (after June 10). Our school offices re-open on Aug. 1. If you are moving within Dublin City Schools, please update that information through our Express Update Portal.