The Hardy Herald
January 9, 2018
Its Cold Outside!
- We had an AWESOME time at the snowball fight on Wednesday! I am so proud of my mustangs and parents for making time over the holidays to read. Take a look at the video and pictures below.
- All schools and offices will be closed on Monday, January 15th in observance for Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday.
- We are looking for volunteers to read to our kindergarten and first grade students. If you are interested in volunteering and reading with our students, please contact Linda Henk @ email@example.com
- Reading every day is very important for your child’s continued growth. Children that read for at least 1 hour a day will grow more than 2 years during the school year. Please encourage your child to read for at least 30 minutes (2 steps) a day.
- BREAKFAST/ LUNCH ACCOUNT BALANCE- If you owe money on your child’s lunch account, please remember to pay the balance ASAP. The cost of breakfast is $1.20 and lunch is $2.45. Reduced lunch prices are FREE for breakfast and $. 40 for lunch. If you have not submitted the lunch form to receive free/reduced lunch, please submit the form ASAP. Once the form is submitted, free/reduced lunch should take less than a week to process. If you are having difficulty with paying for lunch, please see Mrs. Denson. You may upload money onto your child’s account at www.lunchprepay.com or send in cash or check. The class with the most forms submitted will receive a special treat from the cafeteria.
Hardy Elementary School
Hardy Elementary is a GREAT school. Our vision is to create a learning environment that will enable each child the ability to discover his/her own unique gifts and talents. This is done by creating flexible learning spaces, ongoing communication between families and teaching our students how to be GREAT (Growth, Respect, Empathy, Accountability and Trustworthiness) and demonstrate GREAT citizenship.
ST Math Login
Dates to Remember
- Jan 29 and 30- No school due to teacher's work day and professional development
- Feb. 7- Report Cards Issued
- Feb. 19- All schools closed for President's Day