Sept. 28 - Oct. 2
Riverton Intermediate School's Parent Group "It Takes a Village" will meet this Friday, October 2 in the library at 8:00 AM. Our topic this month is keeping our kids safe on the Internet/Social Media .
FALL BREAK - OCT. 5 - 9!!
October 14 is picture make-up day.
Flu vaccine make-up day
There will be a make-up Flu Vaccine clinic on Friday ~ October 16 at 10am
at Riverton Intermediate School
This is mainly for the 6th grade students who were away on the field trip.
The VAKS (Vaccinating Alabama Kids in Schools)
(Owned by Huntsville Pediatric Associates)
will be administering the vaccines.
Any RIS student that has not already received the vaccine is welcome to do so that day.
Please see Nurse Jeanette for a permission form.
Deadline for completed forms is Tuesday, October 13.
Her email address is: email@example.com
Choir Rehearsals on Mondays from 2:45-3:45.
The Lego-Robotics Club will meet every Friday 2:45-3:45 between September and December.
The practices are scheduled for:
September 11, 18, 25
October 2, 16, 23, 30
November 6, 13, 20
December 4- Lego Club Party
Car Rider Guidelines
1. Hang the number(s) on the rear view mirror, or hold it upright for the carline controller to see. (If it is lying flat on the dashboard, behind a decal, or _behind the upper shaded windshield, it is not visible.)
2. Refrain from using cell phone in car line.
3. If picking up more than one child, display all numbers at the same time, in a horizontal fashion. NOT one at a time.
4. If you do not have your car line number, park and go to the front office to check out your child.
5. Show only one number needed per child. The extra number should be removed, and used for others who may pick up your child.
INow Parent Portal is now open. For security reasons there are new credentials. Here is what a parent/guardian will need to do to access the site:
- Go to this link https://inow-madisonco.asc.edu/informationnow
- Use these credentials when first prompted
- User Name mcsparent
- Password ilovemyschool
- Once successfully logging in to this site, use your INOW user ID and password previously used or distributed by the school.
Breakfast & Lunch Prices
Students Breakfast:$1.75 Lunch:$2.25
Visitors Breakfast:$2.75 Lunch:$4.00
Hours of Operation
7:15 am Breakfast; Student entrances open
7:45 am School office opens; Class begins
2:30 pm Class ends
4:00 pm School office closes