Daniel and David

What are the negative side of a wildfire

Wildfires kill animals and plants. Firefighters are kill and ingured. Causes bad air in the atmosphere.

What causes wildfires

90 percent of wildfires are causes by pepole the other 10 percent are causes by ligthning and lava.


Can wildfires ever affect our lives in League City?

No. Only if we had a severe drought or if someone started a fire, and wasn't stop at time.

2 main issues of wildfires

1st issue is they destroyed people homes.

2nd issue is destroyed habitat of animals and their food.

New solution to wildfires

Pick up or get rid of flammable items next to flames. Don't throw cigarettes in the grass.