Husky Howl #3
Getting into our routines!
Open House and Family Picnic!
Mark your calendar!
9/19 First PTO Meeting (Virtual)
9/27: Staff PD Early Release
9/28: Picture Day (note this is a revised date!)
Mistake in last newsletter: Picture day is Thursday, 9/28!
Reminders from the Nurse
A few reminders about our school health protocols for when children should not attend school.
1. Students are always sent home from school with a temperature greater than 100 degrees, active diarrhea or vomiting, or a suspected contagious disease.
2. Students must be without fever, vomiting or diarrhea for 24 hours before returning to school.
If you have any questions about particular issues or protocols for students who should or should not attend school, Mrs. LeMay is happy to answer those for you! She can be reached at LLeMay@enfieldschools.org or 860-763-7502.
Thank you for your help in helping us stay healthy!
First Fire Drill
Drop-Off and Pick-Up
Drop-off and pick-up has been going much smoother! Please keep these things in mind:
At drop-off, please remain at your vehicle. Staff are outside to monitor students going from your vehicle into the building. We understand some students might need help unbuckling from their car seats. One of our goals throughout the year is for students to develop independence in this area.
If you are driving onto campus in the morning or afternoon, you must use the drop-off/pick-up line. For the safety of all, we do not allow parents to park in spots and walk their children to the door in the morning.
At drop-off and pick-up, please remain at your car and follow the directions of staff. Please do not pull around other cars, unless directed to by staff. We will load 5-6 cars at a time and then pull the next group of cars forward.
If possible, please add your child's last name to your pick-up placard. This will expedite afternoon pick-up.
Thank you for your patience this week!
Thank you for your donation Gardens' Dream
1. Please pack a snack and water bottle for school each day. We are not able to provide snacks and water bottles. Please make sure that anything you pack, your child is able to open independently.
2. If you are sending in money for lunch, please put it in your child's folder to turn into their teacher in the morning.
3. Please label sweatshirts, water bottles, and jackets!
We filled our bucket!!
Congratulations to Room K2, K3, K5, K6, 10, 11, and 15 who filled their classroom buckets this week! Keep up the great work! We have many classrooms who are close to filling their buckets and know that all of our HMS students will keep working hard showing our PAWS expectations every day!
PAWS: Practice Kindness, Always Be Safe, Make Wise Choices, and Show Respect
Hazardville Memorial Spirit Wear
Enfield Family Resource Center Playgroups
Student Information Update
If you have not yet filled out your returning student's information, please see the image below to update!