The Raider Report

November 17, 2015

Big image

Principal's Note

Dear Families,


Thank you so much for your support with Turkey Bingo! It was a really successful turn out and a lot of fun for those that attended. HSO will have an estimate of profits at tonight's HSO meeting.


Also, as we have had rainy weather that has altered our after school dismissal twice and in preparation for potential inclement weather for the winter season, I want to ask everyone to please make sure that you have good numbers on file with the school office. If there are any alerts for schools changes, we will send out a text through Parent Alert. Our TV station for displaying school closings and delays is Channel 5. What would also be extremely helpful on days that we dismiss in the front of the school is if you have your car signs displayed on the passenger side window. This will help keep the line moving and cut down on wait time for all. Please contact the school office if you need another car sign made.


Mary, Queen of All Saints, pray for us!


Blessings,

Ms. Prado

FIRST COMMUNION UPDATE

Meeting date will be December 1st @ 6pm in the school cafeteria. If you are unable to make it, please let the church office know, so they can make sure to get you the packet of information that will be handed out on that day for First Communion.
Big image
  • Safe Environments Class-Please CLICK HERE to see the Diocesan Safe Environments Training Calendar. VOLUNTEERS FOR ALL SCHOOL AND CHURCH EVENTS MUST BE SAFE ENVIRONMENTS TRAINED FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL YOUTH. WITH SEVERAL SCHOOL EVENTS COMING UP, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN COMPLIANCE, OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO VOLUNTEER.



  • Progress Reports-Progress reports went home today for grades 1-8. Please be on the look out and contact your child's teacher if you do not receive the report.


  • Dress for Success Day-Dress for success day is tomorrow! No jeans or tennis shoes. This is a dress up day!


  • Stone Soup-Stone Soup information was sent home. CLICK HERE to see the flyer again. We hope you all can support us with this new tradition and join us for lunch on Friday.


  • Book Fair-The Book Fair is coming and will open November 23rd! CLICK HERE for the online Book Fair link.


  • Thanksgiving Lunch-Order forms for Thanksgiving Lunch went home last week. We hope you all will be able to join us. Students may dismiss early on this day and leave with with you after lunch. CLICK HERE if you need another copy of the Thanksgiving Lunch form.


  • Noon Dismissal- Tuesday, 11/24, is a noon dismissal day. There will be No Extended Care.


  • Thanksgiving Holiday-The school will be closed for Thanksgiving Holiday from November 25th-27th. We hope you all have a safe and blessed holiday!
Big image

HSO MEETING TONIGHT @ 6PM IN THE SCHOOL CAFETERIA

Big image

Many thanks to the HSO Executive Committee who coordinated and put together another successful Turkey Bingo this year! It was a great event and your leadership is very much appreciated!


Many thanks also to all our families that volunteered, or donated items, for Turkey Bingo! Your continued support helps to ensure that our fundraising events are a success!

Big image

News from our Development Director

Calling all Raiders and supporters of All Saints Catholic School!


All Saints Annual Fund is in full swing, and we are rallying all our troops to join our cause. Tuition covers only 80% of our operating cost, so the other 20% must be raised within our community. That means we need your help!


Each year we ask not only our All Saint families, but parish families, alumni and surrounding businesses to donate to our Annual Fund. To show our donors the confidence and pride we take in our students and school, we ask for 100% participation from each family. No amount is too small; donations of all sizes are welcome and needed. Help us reach our goal of $11,000!

What we need...

  • Boxtops, Caprisuns, & Coke Tabs (turn in to classroom teacher)


  • ART CLASS-Mrs. Hooper is in need of the following items for art class for our students. If you are able to help, we'd greatly appreciate it.


  1. Oval pan watercolors
  2. 9 x 12 construction paper (all colors)
  3. 18 x 24 construction paper (all colors)
  4. Feathers
  5. Sequins
  6. Wiggle eyes
  7. Craft sticks
  8. Buttons



All Volunteers must be approved and in good standing with the Safe Environments Program. If you have a workshop certificate that needs to be turned in, please drop it off in the office.

Happy Birthday

1st Grade- Kaydee Contreras, 11/18

2nd grade-Jazmine Schomp, 11/20

1st Grade- Genesis Olivers, 11/21

PK4-Sofia Flores, 11/23


PK3-Noah Galindo 11/24

Father Jasso, 11/26


4th Grade- Josephine Ayala 11/29

Mission Statement

To provide a Catholic education built on a foundation of ministry, respect, and academic excellence to a community of diverse families