St. Viator Parish School
Viator Voice: December 2, 2019
As we begin Advent...
So, we begin with our longing, our desire and our hope.
Thank you for your generous donations to the St. Therese Center
Registrations for 2020-21
We are currently taking registrations and testing appointments for students entering Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten for our SVS families for the 2020-2021 school year. If you are a current SVS Pre-Kindergarten parent, your child will not need to be tested for Kindergarten 2020-2021.
Please contact Mary Jane Marlow at 702-732-4477, extension 100 for more information.
Brrrrrr, It's Cold Outside!
We received word from Dennis Uniform that all back orders have been filled. We recognize that it has been a bit confusing with students in transition. Winter Uniform is now in full effect.
Please click on link below with any questions of what to wear each day.
We pray that you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving!
We are THANKFUL for ALL you do!
Volunteers of the Month
Mary Ellis Davies
Mr. and Mrs. Rodriguez (Maura)
Mrs. Stanley (3rd grade)
Monday, December 2, 2019:
- Prayer & Flag, Advent Blessings
- January Lunch Cards will go home
Tuesday: December 3, 2019:
- Boy's Basketball SEAS @ SVS, 3:30 pm, JV 4:30 pm
- Homeless Lunch, Grade 4A
- Mass, Grades 1-4 Dress Uniform
Thursday: December 5, 2019:
- JV Boy's Basketball Quarter Finals @ St Anne
- 6th Grade Field Trip to Bishop Gorman's Winter Extravaganza.
Friday: December 6, 2019:
- Bring in $1 for Student Government to wear jeans with uniform tops and shoes
- 11:30 am - Please join us for the rosary in the courtyard
- Noon dismissal, Faculty Meeting
- Christmas Festival permission due back in the office today
- January Lunch Order Due
Save the date: Thursday, December 12, 2019, our school will participate in the procession after 8:15 am Mass.
Note: The office will be closed from 8:15 am to 9:30 am on Thursday, December 12th to celebrate the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
Science Fair Judges Needed!
If you are interested in judging the St.Viator Science Fair, please contact Ms. Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org. The fair will be held in the gym on Friday, January 24th from 8 to 11 am.
Due to a conflict of interest, we cannot accept 7th & 8th parents. Thanks!