April 5, 2021
Welcome BACK Pack!!!
Ramirez Dress Code
- Hoodies, caps, and headwear will not be worn inside classrooms or buildings
- Bathing suit tops, halter tops, tube tops, strapless tops, off the shoulder tops, tops with open sides, midriffs, mesh shirts will not be worn on campus
- Pajamas will not be worn on campus
- Clothing containing emblems, lettering or pictures that refer to gangs, drugs, tobacco, alcohol, sex, death, mutilation, or violence will not be worn on campus
- Spiked jewelry of any kind will not be worn on campus
- Chains including chains on wallets will not not be on a student's person nor be worn on campus.
- Sunglasses will not be worn inside classrooms or buildings
- Shorts and skirts will be at an acceptable length while sitting and standing (Suggestion: have your student stand and place their arms at their sides. Ensure the bottom of the hem of the clothing sits at the tip of the thumb).
ARIS Hybrid Schedule
- Gates open 15 minutes prior to the bell! Be ready, but stay in your car until the gates are open to avoid crowds.
What do I need to do before coming to school??
- Do you have a fever of 100 degree Fahrenheit or higher (with no fever reducer in past 24 hours)
- new onset of loss of taste or smell
- new, uncontrolled cough
- difficulty breathing/shortness of breath (not due to asthma)
- fatigue/muscle or body aches (not attributed to another condition)
- congestion/runny nose (not attributed to another condition)
- sore throat
- if you answered any of these with yes, pleas call the front office and do NOT come to school (951) 736-8241
2. Be sure device is charged and in backpack (backpacks are ok)
3.Remember your mask
4. Remember paper, pens/pencils, calculator
5. Bring your planner
6. Take a deep breath (or several) and know we are EXCITED about your return to school
Map of School-Traffic Flow!
Teacher Shout Outs!
From Mrs. Sexton
Alexandre H-Speaking up and sharing on our first day!
Gianna R-Speaking up and sharing on our first day!
Khloe DLC-Sharing and speaking on day 1
Emily K-Being an awesome participant on our first day!
Emma P-Being a great participant on day 1
Avery L-Asking great questions on our first day!
Jamal J-Sharing and speaking on our first day!
Aaron A-Being a wonderful participant on our first day!
Kaylee O-Speaking up and talking on our first day!
Scarlett R-Being a great participant!
Isabella L-Being a great participant on day 1!
Daniel SC-Being a great participant on day 1!
Elijah C-Being an outstanding participant on our first day!
Pamela P-Awesome participation!
Jonathan C-Awesome participation on day 1!
Preston M-Being a great participant on our first day back!
Marvin O-Awesome participation day 1!
Samantha M-Amazing participation!
Elizabeth C-Outstanding participation!
Raiden F-Amazing participation and kindness!
James C-Awesome participation day 1:)
Xavier F-Awesome participation and cool mask ;)
Adeline R-Outstanding participation and being so kind to everyone!
Lucca F-Outstanding participation
Sophia T-Awesome participation :)
Addyson G-Amazing participation!
Dustin F-Wonderful participation day 1 and being so kind!
Tarshon S-Great participation!
Michael M-Awesome participation!
Jackson G-Wonderful participation in class!
Porter E-Wonderful participation in class!
Marcus B-Great participation!
Alana S-Awesome participation in class!
Jaden E-Awesome participation on day 1 :)
Ammar A-Great participation in class!
Madison B-Amazing effort in ELA !
Matthew B-Awesome participation day 1 :)
Abbigail C-Amazing participation on day 1!
Clare A-Great participation on day 1!
Leilani N-Great participation!!!
Adian C-Amazing participation on our first day!
Yanni A-Great participation on day 1!
David H-Amazing participation on day 1!
Austin W-Great participation on our first day!
Ahbaniv K-Wonderful participation on day 1!!
Sarah C-Being a fabulous participant and so thoughtful!
Malachi H-Being an amazing participant on our first week back!
Daylen B-Being a great participant on our first day back!
Jonathan A-Making 6th period fun!
Brian R-Being a great participant in class!
Isaac R-Being a great participant in real life!
Brett S-Being a great participant on our first week back!
Chika E-Being a fabulous participant!
Adam T-Participating in class
Katalina C-Thoughtful participation!
Andrew G-Making our first week back in class fun!
Neal R-Being a great participant our first week back!
Bob C-Being a thoughtful participant
Alexander Y-Being an awesome participant our first week back!