All about Chad
By.Lincoln Isacc Olsen
Fun facts about chad
- More than two hundred ethnic groups live in Chad
- People knock on doors by clapping outside someone's front door or gate
- Flipping a palm from facedown to faceup is a way of asking "where are you going" or "what are you doing".
Differences between Chad and Mexico
1. Chad is 6 hours ahead of Mexico. So if it is 5:00 p.m. in Chad it is 11:00 a.m. in Mexico.
2. Exports in Chad is 17% ranked 132nd. Exports in Mexico is 31% ranked 94th.
3. The average temperature in Chad is 83 degrees F. The average temperature in Mexico is 61 degrees F.
4. Chad has 60 days of in a year with any type of precipitation. Mexico has 127 days in a year with any precipitation.