Tracking the Trojans!
Clawson Athletics updates - May 23, 2022
Athletes of the Week - May 16-21
Lovelyn Ketepa - Sophomore, Varsity Track and Field
Lovelyn, a 2nd year varsity runner, had an impressive week of competition last week. At the League Meet on Tuesday, Lovelyn captured 1st in long jump and 400 while finishing 2nd in 100 and 3rd in the 200 meter dash. At Regionals on Thursday, Lovelyn continued her impressive runs with a 3rd in the 400 and also 3rd in the long jump. She was also a part of the state-qualifying 4x400 relay team.
Kyle Gougeon - Junior, Varsity Golf
Kyle continues to improve his overall golf game this season helping the golf team capture the league title while also going undefeated. Kyle has been an anchor of the golf team this year competing and scoring every match! Last week at the League Meet, Kyle was a medalist for the Trojans.
Spring Sports Awards Night
Wednesday, June 8th, 6:30pm
101 John M Avenue
SUMMER YOUTH CAMPS
Clawson Athletics - Summer Youth Camps
Basketball - Junior Trojan Basketball Registration Link - June 13-17 - 9am-3pm
Volleyball - Junior Trojan Volleyball Registration info - June 20-24 - 9am-3pm
Baseball - Youth Baseball Camp Registration info - June 27, 28, 29 - 9am-12pm
Softball - Youth Softball Camp Registration info - June 28, 29, 30 - 11:30am-3:30pm
Football - Youth Football Camp Registration info - July 25-26 - 6pm-8pm
Wed May 25 - Soccer Districts
- District Semifinal Games will played on Wednesday June 1 at 5:30 and 7pm at the City Park field - Tickets for semifinal game can be purchased at the gate.
- District Final Game will be played on Friday June 3 at 6pm at Clawson City Park - Tickets for the District Final will only be sold online at GoFan - https://gofan.co/app/events/617554?schoolId=MI9919
Tue May 31 - Golf Regionals
Tue May 31 - Softball Districts
Sat June 4 - Baseball Districts
- District Final will be June 4 at 2pm at Clawson City Park - There will be an admission for the District games - all tickets must be purchased through GoFan and validated at the gate - https://gofan.co/app/school/MI9919
All student-athletes in High School and Middle School must have the following in order to participate in athletics at CHS and CMS:
- Current Physical (dated on or after April 15, 2022)
- PlanetHS.com account (click here for video on how to do this)
- Athlete Code of Conduct (on PlanetHS.com)
- Pay to Participate
Please contact the Athletic Office if you have any questions - 248.655.4217